Sanskardham Kelavani Mandal's
Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce
Grievance / Complain Reporting


The students are the main stakeholders of our institution, and it’s our endeavour to make all efforts to ensure transparency in all the activities at different stages. If students have any Grievance / Complaint / Dissatisfaction about an action or lack of action, about the standard of service/ deficiency of service of an institute then student can apply for remedial action by following procedure:

  • An aggrieved student who has the Grievance or Grievances should fill the complain form.
    • For Caste Based Discrimination fill the form 1.
    • For other grievances fill the form 2.
  • Submit the form to the Principal of college.

To Top

News / Events